Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Delicious

I've been using Delicious for awhile now-- I can get to things fast from home or from work. You can see that I have bookmarked several CSU sites I use frequently, my own blogs so I can post quickly, interesting tools I want to try, papers I want to read or have read, some sites I use for volunteer work, etc. I also have "my delicious" on my IE toolbar so that I can get right to my site quickly. Many of the sites are very popular, others are things that only I seem to be interested in. My site is here: http://delicious.com/ehousewright.

I think that instead of links to web resources (like we have now on our web site) we could have subject librarians post focused delicious pages, with tags. I think it could be even better if students, faculty, could add to them so that they grow. Could building delicious sites be a useful library instruction session (tag "good" or "bad" to rate?)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home